US products' Boycott starts in Malaysia
Economies of states that depend on one billion Muslims in their products' consumption can be threatened by economic boycott.
- The big Islamic boycott of American products had started in a Muslim country, Malaysia on Saturday.
- This step is a respond from Muslims all over the world to put pressure on the United States for supporting Israel in its criminal war on Gaza.
- Israel has been striking Gaza population with bombs and missils since December 27 which caused the death of more than 900 people so far .
- The ampaign that started in Malaysia, consists in boycotting all kind of American products. It also urges people rejecting war to find out alternatives to american prodcuts in their daily life.
- It aims also at increasing Muslim awareness about American products to identify them and list them via internet.
- The main objective of this campaign is to punish any state that tries to offend Muslims, their holy places or their beliefs.
- It shows also that the Muslim nation is able to take concrete decisions in supporting the Muslims all over the world.
- "The boycott of America by the lovers of prophet peace be upon him", calls every Muslim in the world to participate in this initiative and promote it around him.
- Two thousands of Malaysian restaurants have already decided to remove American products from their menues.
- The Secretary General of Muslim Consumers association in Malaysia has said:
"The products that will be boycotted in addition to soft drink Coca Cola are food products, cosmetic products, clothes and some tooth pasts brands.
This boycott will be the present that Muslims will offer to the new elect-president Barack Obama who has expressed many times his support to the Jewish state", he added.